One of the favorite summer spices is cloves and are often pushed to the edge of your plate. But if you’d know about their impressive qualities, you’d agree they deserve more attention. Relive the best moments of childhood as Dadi maa works her magic with Laung.
The sweet aroma sparks memories of the good things about monsoon evenings – frosted windows and cloves swirling in a hot cup. The pungent and peppery flavor leaves you with a warm fuzzy feeling – just what you need during those chilly days.
1. Oral Health: The antimicrobial properties of cloves make it an effective agent to fight oral diseases. Its effect on plaque, bacteria, and gingivitis makes it a more powerful mouthwash. Clove bud extracts significantly fight toothaches.
2. Immunity Booster: The antimicrobial properties of cloves make it an effective agent to fight oral diseases. Its effect on plaque, bacteria, and gingivitis makes it a more powerful mouthwash. Clove bud extracts significantly fight toothaches.
3. Diabetes Control: Clove extracts are an effective insulin substitute; it helps one control their blood sugar levels.
4. Cancer: Clove’s antioxidant content effectively impedes the growth of cancerous cells. Half a tablespoon of ground cloves contains more antioxidants than half a cup of blueberries! Clove oil, in particular, acts as a useful agent to fight breast cancer cells.
5. Digestive Health: Clove catalyzes the secretion of digestive enzymes, which helps the body fight indigestion issues. Try having some roasted and powdered cloves with honey! Added bonus – it also reduces gastric irritability and nausea.
The amazing benefits of cloves inspire you to integrate this magical spice into your food!